Keywords: biometrics, recognition, analysis, modeling
THE POSSIBILITY OF USING THE BIOMETRIC IDENTIFICATION
The analysis methods of biometric identification is given. Their advantages and drawbacks are shown
1. Kalaev V.N., Kalaeva E.A., Preobrazhensky A.P., Khorseva O.V. Regression analysis in biological research / System analysis and management in biomedical systems. 2007.V. 6. № 3. S. 755-759.
2. Kalaev V.N., Kalaeva E.A., Artyukhov V.G., Preobrazhensky A.P. The use of cluster analysis in biological research / System analysis and management in biomedical systems. 2007. T. 6. No. 4. S. 1008-1014.
3. Klenyaeva G.V., Preobrazhensky A.P. Modern speech problems Acoustics and the construction of automatic speech recognition systems / Bulletin of the Voronezh Institute of High Technologies. 2007. T. 1. No. 2- 1, S. 071-074.
4. Lvovich I. Ya., Seleznev A. T., Selezneva N. A. Signals, data and methods of obtaining information / monograph, Voronezh Institute high technology, Russian New University, (Voronezh fil.). Voronezh, Scientific Book Publishing House, 2008, 227 pp.
5. Lvovich I.Ya., Selezneva N.A. Classification and Benchmarking passive electrical data acquisition systems integument / System analysis and management in biomedical systems. 2012.Vol. 11. No. 3. P. 836-843.
6. Selezneva N.A., Lvovich I.Ya. Measurement of equivalent capacity skin by recording the duration of the transition processes based on passive and quasi-passive production systems data / Bulletin of the Voronezh State Technical University. 2009.Vol. 5. No. 5. P. 13-16.
7. Lvovich I.Ya., Seleznev T.A., Selezneva N.A. Quasipassive method measurements with scaled voltage conversion / Bulletin Voronezh Institute of High Technologies. 2007. T. 1. No. 2-1. S. 052- 056.
8. Seleznev A.T., Selezneva N.A., Seleznev Yu.A., Lvovich I.Ya. Classification and use of active systems obtaining data on the electrical parameters of the skin / Bulletin of the Voronezh Institute of High Technologies. 2007. T. 1. No. 1. S. 039-045.
9. Seleznev A.T., Selezneva N.A., Seleznev Yu.A., Lvovich I.Ya. Opportunities for improving data acquisition systems for diagnostic method by R. Voll / Bulletin of the Voronezh Institute high tech. 2007. T. 1. No. 1. S. 045-050.
10. Skubitsky A. V. Analysis of the applicability of the reconstruction method dynamic systems in biometric identification systems by keyboard handwriting / Infocommunication Technologies Volume 6, No. 1, 2008, p. 51-53.
11. Choporov O.N., Chupeev A.N., Bregeda S.Yu. Significance Analysis Methods indicators for classification and prognostic modeling / Bulletin of the Voronezh State technical university. 2008. T. 4. No. 9. P. 92-94.
12. Choporov O.N., Naumov N.V., Kutashova L.A., Agarkov A.I. Methods preliminary processing of information in system analysis and simulation of medical systems / Postgraduate doctor. 2012.V. 55. No. 6.2. S. 382-390.
13. Choporov O.N., Razinkin K.A. Optimization model of choice initial management action plan for medical information systems / Management systems and information technologies. 2011.V. 46. No. 4.1. S. 185-187.
14. Choporov O.N. Optimization of the functioning of medical systems on the basis of integral estimates and classification and prognostic Simulations / Doctoral dissertation Technical Sciences / Voronezh, 2001, 337 p.
15. Klimenko G.Ya., Kosolapov V.P., Choporov O.N. Methodology and Results transforming linguistic characteristics into numerical estimates risk factors / Consultium. 2001. No. 4. P. 25.
16. Matveev Yu.N. Biometric Identification Technologies voice and other modalities / Bulletin of MSTU. N.E. Bauman. Ser. "Instrument making". 2012, p. 46-61.
17. Sesin E.M., Belov V.M. Identity Based Systems on the integration of several human biometric characteristics / TUSUR reports, No. 1 (25), part 2, June 2012, p. 175-179.
18. Kosilov A.T., Preobrazhensky A.P. Recovery radar images of objects using methods radio holography / Bulletin of the Voronezh State technical university. 2005. T. 1. No. 8. P. 79-81.
19. Preobrazhensky A.P. The study of the possibility of determining the form object in the neighborhood of the restoration of local reflectors on surfaces of objects according to their backscatter diagrams / Telecommunications. 2003. No. 4. P. 29-32.
20. Preobrazhensky A.P., Choporov O.N. Forecasting Algorithms radar characteristics of objects during restoration radar images / control systems and information Technology. 2004.Vol. 17. No. 5. S. 85-87.
21. Preobrazhensky A.P., Khukhryansky Yu.P. Building radar images of objects / Bulletin of Voronezh State Technical University. 2005. T. 1. No. 8. S. 20-23.
22. Golovinov S.O., Mironchenko S.G., Schepilov E.V., Preobrazhensky A.P. Digital signal processing / Bulletin of the Voronezh Institute high tech. 2009. No. 4. S. 064-065.
23. Preobrazhensky Yu.P., Ermachenko A.S. Comparative analysis search algorithms for text fragments / Bulletin of Voronezh Institute of High Technologies. 2010. No. 7. P. 76-78.
24. Rogozhin S.V., Preobrazhensky A.P. Digital processing X-ray images / Bulletin of the Voronezh Institute of High technology. 2009. No. 4. S. 034-036.
25. Chutchenko Yu.E., Preobrazhensky A.P. Opportunity research image quality improvement / Territory of science. 2007. No 3. S. 364-369.
26. Preobrazhensky A.P. Analysis of coding methods of different types Information / Bulletin of the Voronezh Institute of High Technologies. 2013. No. 10. P. 74-77.
27. Zhiteneva V.S., Kitaeva K.A., Zakharkiv I.N., Preobrazhensky A.P. Legal issues of the application of information technology / Law and order in modern society. 2010. No. 2-1. WITH. 152-153.
28. Lvovich Ya.E., Lvovich I.Ya. Making decisions in an expert virtual environment / Voronezh Institute of High Technologies, Russian New University, Voronezh branch. Voronezh, 2010, Publishing house "Scientific book", 139 p.
29. Zazulin A.V., Preobrazhensky Yu.P. Construction Features semantic models of the subject area / Bulletin of Voronezh Institute of High Technologies. 2008. No. 3. S. 026-028.
30. Ermolova V.V., Preobrazhensky Yu.P. Construction Methodology semantic object model / Bulletin of the Voronezh Institute high tech. 2012. No. 9. P. 87-90.
31. Ivanov M.S., Preobrazhensky Yu.P. Clipping Algorithm Development Trees / Bulletin of the Voronezh Institute of High Technologies. 2008. No. 3. S. 031-032.
32. vanov M.S., Preobrazhensky Yu.P. Clipping Algorithm Development Trees / Bulletin of the Voronezh Institute of High Technologies. 2008. No. 3. S. 031-032.
33. Voronov A.A., Lvovich I.Ya. Application of methodological analysis in Security Studies / Information and Security. 2011.V. 14. No. 3. S. 469.
34. Zhdanova M.M., Preobrazhensky A.P. Formation Issues professionally important qualities of an engineer / Tajik Bulletin technical university. 2011. T. 4. No. -4. S. 122-124.
35. Sviridov V.I. Technologies used in the preparation of modern engineers / Bulletin of the Voronezh Institute of High Technologies. 2012. No. 9. S. 151-152.
36. Vostrikova T.V., Kalayev V.N., Preobrazhensky A.P., Lvovich I.Ya. Assessment of the degree of environmental pollution by morphological indicators of annual flower-decorative plants (for example petunias hybrid) / Bulletin of the Voronezh State technical university. 2008. T. 4. No. 10. S. 9-13.
37. Kalaev V.N., Butorina A.K., Levinsky M.V., Preobrazhensky A.P. Assessment of environmental genotoxicity in the cities of the republic Moldova based on micronucleus test in buccal epithelium children / System analysis and management in biomedical systems. 2008.V. 7. No. 1. S. 196-200.
38. Artyukhov V.G., Kalayeva E.A., Putintseva O.V., Preobrazhensky A.P. The parameters of the oxygen-binding function of human hemoglobin, modified with carbon monoxide and UV light / Radiation biology. Radioecology. 2008.V. 48. No. 2. P. 177-184.
39. Lvovich I.Ya., Preobrazhensky A.P., Oreshkin M.A., Kalaev V.N. Development of a training system for genetic indicators / Bulletin Voronezh State Technical University. 2010.V. 6. No. 1. S. 4-6.
40. Butorina A.K., Kalaev V.N., Karpova S.S. Cytogenetic disorders in somatic cells of human and birch saggy in the areas of Voronezh with different intensity of anthropogenic pollution / Ecology. 2002. No. 6. S. 438.
Keywords: biometrics, recognition, analysis, modeling
For citation: Danilova A.V. Sklar A.G. THE POSSIBILITY OF USING THE BIOMETRIC IDENTIFICATION. Modeling, Optimization and Information Technology. 2014;2(4). Available from: https://moit.vivt.ru/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/DanilovaSklyar_4_14_1.pdf DOI: (In Russ).